Thursday, January 2, 2014

♡ What I Got For Christmas! ♡

Here's what I got for Christmas! I'm not trying to brag at all, I'm very thankful for what I got.



From my Aunt Sherrill-
Note pad,
ChapStick,
Pens,
Gloves.

 From My Parents (Stocking)-
Hershey Kiss Candy Cane,
Santa Hat Kiss,
Harry Potter Chocolate Frog,
York Snowflake Peppermint Patty,
Celestial Peppermint Tea

 Christmas Tree Earrings- From my Meme
Bow Necklace- from parents,
Feather Earrings- My sister Brittany

 (From parents)
Canus Goat Milk Soap- Mint and Pear,
Rainwater Botanicals Antioxidant Skin Serum,
Deep Steep Body Butter- Brown Sugar Vanilla- This smells just like Pink Warm and Cozy!

 (From parents)
Pink LED Book Light,
Harry Potter Pen and Bookmark

(From parents)
 iPod Tape,
The Little Mermaid DVD,
City of Bones DVD,
Defiance and Deception by C. J. Redwine

 (Parents)- Blue and Black long sweater,
Black leggings from Walmart- these are amazing!They have fleece inside! So comfy!
Cute ankle socks :)
(From Brittany) Gray Divergent shirt from HotTopic.

There it is! What did you get for Christmas? :)

2 comments:

  1. You did such a good job with your post, video, and the pictures you took Tay! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete