Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Calling all Green Beauty Bloggers/Youtubers! Collab?

Hey girls and guys! I want to do a post/video for " Natural Brands I Want To Try in 2014"...
I think this would be a great collab post! That way we can get more natural brands to check into and share them with each other. I'm really excited to try this and I would love if you joined in with me. 
If you want to join this collab be sure to comment below to let me know if you're in or tweet me to let me know.
My Twitter

For this post is for natural brands you want to try or brands that you have tried but want to try more of. I think it'll be really fun!
Let me know if you're in! Be sure to send my your blog link.

My Post date will be January 29th, ideally we'd post all on that day, but if it's past that and you want to join you still can.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds really fun, count me in! :)

    http://anagoesgreenbeautyorganic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Count me in too x
    http://www.silvermachine78.blogspot co.uk/

    ReplyDelete