Monday, December 30, 2013

♡ Natural Favorites of 2013! ♡

It's time everyone! I'm so excited to share my 2013 favorites with you! I found a few really amazing skincare things this year. This being the first full year of me going natural there isn't a ton I found, but the things I do have are really special! 

(I'm putting "emptied" by the things I have used all up.)



First I want to talk about this wonderful cleanser! It cleans your face, leaving it fresh and MOISTURIZED! I have a full review of it here

 Rainwater Botanicals Skin Repair Serum- As you can tell this was well loved! I emptied it a while ago but it's still a favorite. This is a great serum! It's more of a skin oil but soaks right in! It smells great and I feel like it helps even out my skintone and it does help with scarring. I only wish they had a bigger size in this! I plan on getting it again though. A great moisturizer! (I wear this in the day as well as the night) (Emptied)

 Rainwater Botanicals Troubled Skin Serum- This isn't a oil like the Skin Repair. It's more of a thin, light serum. Great for summer! In the winter I need a extra step for moisture but it does give some. This does help with acne (though it doesn't clear everything) but I feel like it helps heal up acne faster. It smells again...amazing! It feels so nice and smooth on the skin. (This is also for scarring and wrinkles I believe) (Emptied)

 Rainwater Botanicals Pimple Potion- This is the only spot treatment I have used that works for me! It's not over night or anything but it really helps heal up my acne faster! It smells great too! I'll be getting this again for sure! I love me some Rainwater Botanicals! (Emptied)

 Devita Hyaluronic Acid SPF 30 Moisturizer- This is probably no surprise but this IS amazing! It goes on clear, moisturizes (although I like it best with a oil or serum under it) and I feel like it really improves my skin quality! I think it's the hyaluronic acid that helps smooth my skin and make it soft and supple, which I love!

 Briar Mnt Farms Bath Fizzie- (Not the lip balm)
These are great!! I put a little chunk in my bath water and it makes it so creamy and moisturizing! It smells great! I only wish there were more scents you could order online, for those of you who don't live in Va!

Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Body Wash-
This is a great body wash! It's fairly natural as well.
It smells like coconut and is VERY moisturizing! I love this stuff. (Emptied)

 Acure Body Lotion- 
This is a great lotion! It smells like fresh oranges and moisturizes very well. It's a thinner lotion which is great for all over! I would get this again for sure, maybe a different scent though, kinda want a new scent after using the whole thing of this. (Emptied)

Acure Shampoo-
Great natural shampoo! I love the way this smells...like pure almond and I really like that scent! I've also tried the mint shampoo but I think I like this one a little more. It lathers well and moisturizes! (Emptied)


So there it is! My 2013 Natural Beauty Favorites! I'm looking forward to trying TONS of more natural products in 2014! Please leave your 2013 natural favorites below! :D 

Help me get 100 followers this year? <3

XX -Taylor

4 comments:

  1. You listed a lot of my favorites! I'm a huge fan of Rainwater Botanicals but haven't ever used their serums. Give their deodorant a whirl, it's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweet! Yeah I'll be trying that for sure! What are your 2013 beauty favorites? :D

      Delete
  2. That Acure Shampoo (and the matching conditioner) made my top 10 for the year as well. LOVE it so much.

    ReplyDelete