Tuesday, January 7, 2014

♡ 2 Week Sugar Detox Diary ♡

Sigh... Taylor is trying another sugar detox?
YES! 
But this time will be a little different. It's gonna be a 2 week detox and not as hard core as before. I'm not cutting out every single thing that contains sugar,
but I'm staying away from sweets (candy, cookies, brownies, ect.) and trying to cut down on the honey in my tea. Stuff like that.
I "started" on January 1st... But I ate a Harry Potter chocolate frog that was already open that I didn't want to go bad. :P
And yesterday we went to see Frozen (which was SO cute!) And I had a few GF "cookies" my mom had... Although honestly they tasted more just like a sweet cracker.
But I'm not gonna be harsh on myself and I'll just try my best. This morning I am very proud to say I had NO added sugars.

 I had 2 fresh scrambled eggs with garlic, pepper and salt, tomato, and avocado.
2 small oranges,
and a cup of unsweetened pomegranate green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment