Monday, January 20, 2014

♡ LuckyVitamin Haul- Weleda, Andalou Naturals & More ♡



Hey everyone! I made a lucky vitamin order in December and actually got it over a week ago so here's what I got! 

I also wanted to show you what Micah got me for Christmas-
Pink Warm and Cozy,
Village Naturals Bath Salt,
One Direction Midnight Memories,
and a awesome cat shirt! (He has one to match ;)

Okay getting on to the haul.. I've wanted to try the skin detox tea from Yogi for a while! I actually love this tea! I feel like it does help my skin look better too!

I've heard great things about Wededa so I wanted to pick up a couple of things from them.. I got the Everon lip balm. Which is a thick rich balm, great for nights and winter time.
I also got a body wash from them but it had to be back ordered, must be good though ;)


Also been hearing great things about Andalou Naturals, so I got the Ultra Sheer Daily Defense Lotion with SPF 18. Not gonna give too much away but I love this already, I might end up liking it more than the Devita SPF 30! :O
Also I got the Argan Stem Cell Shampoo. I wanted something to ad some volume to my hair. I don't really like the scent though, it smells pretty musky.



Lastly I got the Blossom + Leaf Toner. Once again I'm not crazy about the scent but it works well so far. All of these are for Dry and Sensitive Skin. Plus are for anti aging. (not really what I got it for though but hey, why not.)


They gave me 2 samples of Toms Toothpaste. And I got the FutureBiotics Enzymes.

So that's what I got! I'm so excited to try out everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment