Friday, January 24, 2014

♡ Tea Time! ♡

Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you the teas I have been enjoying drinking.





Yogi Skin Detox Tea- 
I feel like this actually helps my skin and makes it more glowy. The taste is a little sweet and very herbal. Can drink without honey.
Yogi Berry Detox-
This one is more herbal tasting and is to detox your kidney and liver. Can drink without honey.
Celestial Blueberry-
Blueberry is a great antioxidant. I can have this without honey as well.
Bigelow Green Tea with Pomegranate- This is a great green tea but can't do it without honey, it's a little too bitter without.
Tazo Refresh Mint- A great mint tea but a little bitter without honey. I love the minty taste and it soothes a upset tummy.
Celestial Peppermint-
A sweet minty tea, once again soothing for a upset tummy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment