Wednesday, January 29, 2014

♡ Natural Brands To Try in 2014- COLLAB ♡

We all have those brands we want to try but never get around to it. This is to help me keep track of the natural brands I want to try or try more of. So here they are...

Skincare-
Rainwater Botanicals- I already love their stuff so of course I want more!
Andalou Naturals- Want to try more.
Weleda,
Nourish Organics,
Deep Steep,
Pacifica.
Sweet Creek Herbal Care

Makeup-
The All natural face (for skincare too),
Brija,
Silk Naturals,
Pumpkin & Poppy,
Oh Sudz,
Shiro Cosmetics 

Sobe botanicals
Zosimos botanicals
Darling girl

Geek Chic Cosmetics
 




 (Brija eyeshadows)

 (Pumpkin & Poppy cream shadow)

What have you tried from these brands and what are your thoughts? Be sure to let me know in the comments!!

I will link everyone else' posts when they are up :)

Other Bloggers Post on this-
Paula- post
Anapost
Caitie-
(possibly) Ria-
Karen- post
Amber- post

8 comments:

  1. Great list of brands. I recognise a few. It's always nice to see what's available in other countries. I think these posts are going to be a lot of fun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have you tried anything from them that's a favorites? :)

      Delete
  2. You have a long and lovely wish list, I had to condense my down, I went for pricier products but fewer brands http://anagoesgreenbeautyorganic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/brands-to-try-in-2014.html Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got done reading yours :) Yeah, because I'm still kind of starting out in the natural brands I have a lot to try...A lot of green ground to cover ;)

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog through Ana's post like this! I'm going to write up a blog post too so I'll be sure to leave a comment with my link when it's up and include yours in my post :) looking forward to reading more of your posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! And welcome! :D I can't wait to see it! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  4. This is a great list! I've started to make the switch, too and I'm so glad to find a great community of bloggers/social media friends to help me on my journey!

    Check out my new blog if you get a chance: http://MeredithTested.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Ahh that makes me so happy and excited!! Of course I will! Hope you follow :D

      Delete