Wednesday, January 22, 2014

♡ Cook It Yourself- Gluten Free, Vegetarian Pad Thai ♡

For my first Cook It Yourself I'm gonna share my gluten free and vegetarian pad thai! I made this the other day and made double for my work lunch and it was great!

 What You Need-
- Pad Thai noodles
-1-2 cups of veggies
- 1 egg (optional)

For Sauce- Just add how much taste good to you
- soy sauce (a couple of teaspoons)
- lemon or lime juice (fresh) (about 1 teaspoon)
- honey or sugar (about a tablespoon)
-pepper and garlic (a dash)


How I made this-

1. Cook veggies in a pan- I cooked carrots and onion. (If you use carrots, cook them first about half way, then ad other veggies)
2. Bring water to boil and add pad thai noodles.
3. When noodles are done rinse in cold water.
4. Scramble an egg (optional)
5. Mix together veggies, noodles, egg, and sauce.


 

2 comments:

  1. Mhmmm...this looks wicked good! I love pad thai and would like to try and make some myself. Also, I think adding lemon/lime juice to the pad thai is a great idea :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun!! Yeah I added lemon and it's soo good!

      Delete