Monday, January 6, 2014

♡ Resolutions TAG! ♡

I was tagged by PrimalBeautyQueen on youtube to do the Resolutions TAG, so I'm doing my own take on it. :)

Best moments from 2013?
1. My Graduation party for sure! My boyfriend Micah had said he wasn't coming and then surprised me on that day showing up at my house as I was getting ready, when I came out of the bathroom and saw him I just fell apart, hugging him and crying like crazy.... Yes it ruined my makeup :P But it was worth it.
Since he lives 3 hours away it was the best surprise I could get! I also got to see my friends Megan and Jeremiah! I didn't know they were coming either and I hadn't seen them in about a year! 


2. Me and Micah's 2 year Anniversary! He treated me to lunch at Noodles & Company (one of my favorite places to eat) and to see City Of Bones! It was great just spending time with him to celebrate our relationsip and how far it has come so far. <3
 3. Going to Micah's house.
I had never been to his house before so this was totally new for me! 
I loved being with him and his family and getting to know them better and seeing a whole part of his life that I wasn't a part of before! 
One day I loved the most was me and him going to our friends Caleb and Kate's house for dinner! The weather was beautiful and they were so fun to hang out with! I tried buffalo burgers for the first time and they were actually really good! 

Time for my 2014 Goals and Resolutions.

Online- 
1. Blog at LEAST once a week.
2. Upload videos at least 2 to 4 times a week.

Skin and Health-

1. Take better care of skin-
Try not to touch face so much,
Don't pick at acne,
Eat very low sugar (the sugar breaks me out more)
Stay hydrated (the more water I have, the better my skin is)

2. Re-focus on being healthy.
Again the same with water and sugar,
Try to eat 80% fruits and veggies.


Personal-

1. Don't stress it-
Pray about it,
Let go of things out of my control,
Don't let stress steal my happiness.

2. Set spending limits and month to month savings goals.

3. I didn't have this in my video because I didn't think it was very realistic...but dream big right?
I want to make my own homemade natural skincare products (bath melts, fizzies, scrubs, lotions, ect.) and maybe sell them on Etsy!
So even if I don't sell them this year I want to take steps to make that happen! 

Ways to do so:
I can set money aside for supplies,
I can look around for the things I'll need,
Seek advice from someone who is already doing that,
And remember... Moving slow is better than standing still.

My theme for these goals are to just take better care of myself. Mind, Body, and Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment