Tuesday, January 28, 2014

♡ Skin Diary- Update, Skin Roller Coaster ♡

Time to rant about my skin. It actually pretty good right now, for me anyway. Of course I still have acne... more than I prefer. 
But it's healing more lately.
Just a few days ago I had that "smoothie" from our coffee shop and there was so much sugar that it broke me out that SAME day. Really bad on my neck. Red, itchy and swollen. I was so mad at that smoothie too :P
Now I'm drinking so much water and skin detox tea it's really helping. If I don't touch or pick at it it's even better.
It seems like whenever I have ANY sugar it makes my acne worse... No sugar, less acne. It's just crazy hard to not have any sugar...and annoying, I feel like I never eat. Tips for avoiding sugar?

For me, skincare doesn't help much. The only things that seem to help the most are the Rainwater Botanicals Troubled Skin Serum, Repair Serum, and Pimple Potion. (I'm out of all of those :P) As well as the Blissoma Rice Cleanser.

The more water I have the better, my skin is more even and a lot less red and irritated.

So there's the secrets for me... No sugar, lots of water, and Rainwater Botanicals, and Blissoma cleanser. 
I will continue to try different skincare for my acne to heal it but what can ya do? It's like a skin roller coaster for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment