Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Coffee Shop Lunch & Noodles and Company

Time for a more chill most. More so on the life side of things..
Over the weekend I went to the movies with my sister, boyfriend and a friend and we saw Walter Mitty (which was amazing), after the movie we went to eat at Noodles & Company. I got the Pasta Fresca. It actually wasn't my favorite but it was good.

 So far my favorite has been the Pad Thai from there which I didn't realize does have gluten in the sauce :P

The coconut curry is pretty good too but a little spicy, maybe next time I'll see if they can make it less spicy.

For our lunch at the coffee shop the other day I had a lovely cranberry walnut chicken salad, it was really good.

I also got a pineapple coconut "smoothie" but it tasted more like a milkshake because it was so sweet and actually broke me out really badly that same day Red, swollen, itchy acne. Not good.
 
 Micah got a vanilla caramel smoothie. Both smoothies tasted great but not worth it for me.
 Micah got a chicken salad as well. Looks great right? I honestly love salads!

 

2 comments:

  1. The chicken salad looks delicious!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! It's all here: http://dropofcherry.blogspot.pt/2014/01/liebster-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete