Saturday, January 11, 2014

♡ Skincare Saturday #3- Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer Review ♡

So I thought I did a blog review of this before but I guess not. I did to a video and just filmed a updated one as well. I'm almost out this so I have a pretty good opinion of it. 


 This is seriously one of the best natural products I have tried so far.
It's great for my sensitive skin, it also has aloe to help calm.
I think the hyaluronic acid in this really softens and smooths my skin out. Every time i use it (over another moisturizer) my face feels crazy soft and healthier.
It isn't the most moisturizing thing so I do have to put some kind of oil, serum, or face moisturizer before using this.
When you first put it on it looks very shiny and almost greasy, BUT wait less than a minute for it to set and that shin will go away.
The best thing about this is the texture, it's almost like a gel and it blends in very easily WITH OUT A WHITE CAST!! Which is perfect since it's spf 30! Crazy right! I didn't really believe that when I heard other bloggers talking about it but it's true, it really is one of the best natural spf products!


No comments:

Post a Comment