Thursday, January 9, 2014

♡ Tom's Lavender Deodorant Review

It's kind of hard to find a good natural deodorant in 'normal' stores! Toms is at kroger, rite aid, food lion and more.

This is a good deodorant that has a good selection of scents.
It works fine for me... unless I'm doing a lot during the day. The other day at work, but the end of the day I could have used some more. But if you have a touch up mid-day it should be fine. 

On a normal winter day, this is enough for me. But in the summer time it needs to be re applied more than once a day.
It's about $4 and I would get it again (in winter).

(note: not all their deodorants are aluminum free)



The ingredients aren't terrible either!!

2 comments:

  1. have you tried making your own deodorant? It's really easy. I know you don't like to order a lot online (where I get my natural deodorant). Tom's of Maine long term did not work out for me. Check out my pinterest board on natural deodorant. It's a mix of DIY and ones you buy: http://www.pinterest.com/saints09chick/natural-deodorant/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought about that! Thanks so much! I want to try the rainwater botanicals!

      Delete