Tuesday, January 14, 2014

♡ Challenge Yourself January- #NoBuyJanuary ♡

Yes this is a little late but I have been pretty busy and I knew it might take me a while to write this. I'm having a little Challenge month.
I'm doing a 2 week sugar detox- http://taylorssimplyjoy.blogspot.com/2014/01/2-week-sugar-detox-diary.html
No Buy January with a bunch of other natural bloggers- http://saintschick.blogspot.com/2013/12/no-buy-january-nobuyjanuary.html?showComment=1388612780395#c4247420050532973781
And I'm starting a 52 Week Money Challenge.

For No Buy January I'm not buying anything I don't need. Which I already do pretty well but I do like taking a month at a time to not buy ANYTHING I don't need.
As of the 14th (today) I've done good! I've only bought drinks and snacks a little.
I have a haul coming but that's from December.

I'm gonna try to get a Wednesday Wishlist  up this week or next week, I love doing those.
Are you doing no buy January? If so how's it going for you?

For my sugar detox it's not as well as I thought. I've been avoiding sweets and candy but still been having sugars in sauces, tea, ect. I need to be a little more strict with it for my skins sake. It's so hard not to have honey in my tea :P

The 52 Week Monday Challenge is to save up money all year. 
The first week of the year you save $1,
the next week you save $2,
week three $3,
week four $4, You get the picture.
You do that for the whole year and by the end of week 52 you have over $1,000!
I would love to use that money for a new camera to advance my youtube and blog more. (What are really good camera's for video and picture but easy to work?)


No comments:

Post a Comment