Saturday, January 4, 2014

♡ Skincare Saturday #2- DIY Natural Mint Body Scrub ♡

For this skincare Saturday I'm gonna show you a DIY Natural Mint Body Scrub! It smells like a candy cane and is very moisturizing! I used coconut oil for this but you could probably use any kind of natural oil you like. It would also be nice with some shea butter in it as well.

What You Need-
1 Cup of sugar,
1/2 cup to 1 cup of melted coconut oil (depending on how thin or thick you want it)
5 to 10 drops of essential oil (I used peppermint for this one but I have used lemon, lavender and tea tree oil before)


First put the sugar in a glass mixing bowl,
add melted coconut oil in and mix,
add your peppermint oil and mix,
and that's it! Put it in container or glass jar of your choice.

 I love using this in the bath, it makes my water so moisturizing I don't need a lotion or anything after.
 
Any idea's for more Skincare Saturdays or DIY's?

XX -Taylor

Thanks for reading!  


6 comments:

  1. Great post Tay! That peppermint body scrub smells amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! You should sell these! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good! I think I will have to make some myself and try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah maybe add some shea or mango butter in and it would make it even better! Thanks so much for commenting! I love your blog :)

      XX -Taylor

      Delete