Sunday, June 2, 2013

♡ May Empties + Spending ♡

Yay, time for my Empties!!

Spending update-
I spent way more than I needed too this month, but going on a spending ban for the month of June! Reallly gonna try this month!

( * -I'd repurchase (or buy full size)






 Yes To Tomatoes Cleanser- I didn't like this at all, it didn't help my acne, and it dried my face out and made my breakouts more red.
Derma E Moisturizer- I did like this a lot but it's not as natural as I'd like.
Mario Badescu- Healing and Soothing Mask- I didn't like this, it didn't do anything for my skin and was SO hard to get off.
Drying Cream- Yes... very drying. and flakey, and smells not so great. Not for me.
* Rainwater Botanicls Pimple Potion- (Travel Size) I loved this stuff! It works great and I already have the full size! I have a review of RB.


St Ives Lotion- It was nice but nothing crazy awesome.
Caress Evenly Gorgeous body wash- Smells wonderful but not natural :P
(Micah's Empty) Old Spice body wash- This smells really good!
Epsom Salt- I have been using this to soak in a bath with, very nice.


Degree Girl deodorant- This actually didn't work that well.
Loreal anti frizz serum- It smelled nice but wasn't anything amazing for my hair.


Maybelline color show nail polish- This has gotten goopy.
BABW Creamy Pumpkin germ x- Smells lovely.
Maybelline Baby Lips- Not done.This actually broke out the skin around my lips.
Revlon colorstay liner- Not done. And this caused a weird reaction on my waterline.
* Spry Cinnamon Gum- A very nice, natural gum.
Marvis toothpaste- Not bad, but not natural.
ScentSatoonals Cupcake wax cubes- This was just okay for me.
BABW Autumn Day candle-I actually wasn't crazy about this.
Giovanni Detox face wipe- This was actually pretty nice.
Alba body wash- I really loved this. It smelled amazing, you don't need much of it, and it was very moisturizing. I might consider getting the full size, I'm not sure of what's in it though.
Giovanni cucumber citrus face wipe- I wasn't crazy about this one, it burned my eye area.
Jason' Lavender- hand soap, body wash, and lotion- These were all pretty nice but I wasn't crazy about the smell.
*Pecans- I just wanted to show these cause I've been loving pecans lately.
*Santa Cruz Peach Lemonade- I loved this! It taste more like peach than lemonade and was very nice.

XX -Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment