Friday, June 7, 2013

♡ Berry Beauty Detox Smoothie- Drink with a Purpose ♡

Hey everyone, it's been a little while since I did a smoothie recipe.
This is one that I have been doing a lot lately and you can really alter it however you want.
I don't measure my smoothies so this isn't really exact. Everything in this smoothie has a purpose. :)

What I Used-
Frozen raspberries- about 4 (or strawberries)
Lots of blueberries- about a cup (berries are very high in antioxidants)
Half a frozen banana- (banana's are high in potassium  and protein)
Orange juice- about a cup and a half. (high in vitamin C)
and a good squeeze of fresh lemon juice (lemons are also a detox fruit. Very cleansing)
OPTIONAL- Sometimes I put some spinach in there to. But it does change the flavor a lot and I don't really like spinach so I don't always do this.

Put it all in a blender and blend it up :)



 

2 comments:

  1. This looks really yummy!

    Kindness is the best accessory,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! it's lovely! I have a milkshake recipe similar to this coming soon! :)

      XX -Taylor

      Delete