Wednesday, June 26, 2013

♡ Rainwater Botanicls Nourishing Facial Cream With Carrot & Pumpkin Review ♡

I wanted to talk a little about this lovely face cream from Rainwater Botanicals! I have tried everything i have tried from then, and this is no different! 

 This is a totally natural moisturizer. 
I wasn't crazy about this at first because I found it a little waxy. But now that i use it more I like the texture much more! It's a thick cream that blends in very well. I use this in the morning after my RB Troubled Skin Serum (which I adore!) and it's enough moisture without being too heavy. That might not be the case for everyone, I like A LOT of moisture, morning and night! 
Overall I think it's a great cream! It smells like rose, pumpkin, and carrot. A very strong scent, but it doesn't bother me. :)

Would I Recommend? 

Heck yes! 

To Who?
Anyone who had dry skin or just likes a moisturizer that isn't on the light side.

Buy again?
I might, yes. 

Rainwater Botanicals Nourishing Facial Cream with Carrot & Pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment