Tuesday, June 4, 2013

♡ Makeup To Use Up ♡

I wanted to show you all of the makeup (non natural) that I'm trying to use up! And a few other beauty products. Working on making the natural switch so these things have to go!

 Revlon Eyeshadow- Addictive
 Almay Trio for brown eyes
 Covergirl Forever Fig
 (I know the lighting for this is awful but it was the only one that would show the color well.) This is a swatch of Forever Fig

 Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows- Barely Beige, Bad To The Bronze, and Pomegranate Punk

 Loreal Caress Lipsticks- Rose Taffeta, Sheer Linen.
Revlon Balm Stain- Honey
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss- Be Famous
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
ELF Mineral Eye Primer
 Bodycology Cherry Blossom spray
Dove Go Fresh Plum and Sakura
Body Fantasies Cotton Candy
 C.O Bigelow Lavender and Rose Salve
Bodycology Cherry Blossom lotion.

So there you have it. I have a lot to use up! And still have more perfume I want to use up, but I wanted to start smaller.

XX -Taylor

8 comments:

  1. Hi Taylor!

    Great post! :)

    I was wondering where you got the c.o. bigelow lavender salve as well as the rose salve. Do you have a review on them?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the Rose one at bath and body works and had to get the lavender one online. I wouldn't recommend them though. It's pretty much pure petroleum. Which is kind of a fake moisturizer and in turn needing to use more of it. Brianna (iluvjesse444) on here and on youtube loves waxelene. Her is a link where she talks about it :) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004MKNUAG/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B004MKNUAG&linkCode=as2&tag=iluvjesse444-20

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness! Thanks for letting me know that.
      I will be sure to check out her review.

      :)

      Delete
    3. You're welcome! I'd like to pick it up sometime!

      Delete
  2. Great post! Me an my sister are doing a similar project and trying to use up our existing products and transition to veggie and more natural products.

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh awesome, I just followed your blog :)

      XX -Taylor

      Delete
  3. I wish it was easier to finish up eyeshadows. I feel like they "expire" before you even make a dent!

    Kindness is the best accessory,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me to! I wanna at least hit pan though. Thanks so much for commenting Rebecca!

      :) XX -Taylor

      Delete