Wednesday, June 12, 2013

♡ Vegan Berry Milkshake ♡

I know I just posted a smoothie recipe very similar to this but it taste pretty different. This is more of a milkshake. I got inspired to try this by Nikki Phillippi, she just did a video on her strawberry vegan milkshake. So I went off that but tweeked it a little. I plan on doing this a LOT! I used rice milk but you can use whatever kind you want. I just prefer the taste.

What I Used: ♡
4 frozen strawberries
about 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
half a frozen banana
1 cup of rice milk
a splash of coconut milk
a cap full of vanilla extract
1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
(optional) splash of orange juice.




I actually tried this again but I followed Nikki's recipe to a T so here's how it turned out!

What I Used-
About 5 or 6 frozen strawberries
a cup of rice milk
a little packet of stevia
a cap full of vanilla extract

I do actually like this way a little more! I think I was adding too much milk, which is easy to do so be careful! But these are amazing, you can do this with any kind of fruit really! :)



Nikki's video! :)


Stay Healthy,
XX -Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment