Saturday, June 15, 2013

Small Goals- Fitness, Health, Time (Part 1)

I was watching a lovely young woman on youtuber about how she's working on her year goals. And I realized I'm just doing okay with mine. I was going great on fitness when I did my 30 Yoga challenge but now I'm not doing much at all.
And this really helps keep me in check.

This is going to be a few days (probably a week) of how I'll be working on those goals.
The ones I'm gonna be working on in this post will by my fitness, how I manage my time, and my health (mainly meaning staying away from sugar and boxed foods.)

Friday:
Fitness- I exercised about about 15 minutes while watching Youtube and walked around in stores some.
Health- I actually did have 1 and a half gluten free chocolate chip cookies today. And yesterday I had 2. It's showing up on my skin already. :P
Time- I spent a lot of time out in town with my mom, sister and cousin. Tonight I actually read more than I have been lately, which it good.

Saturday-
Fitness- It's been raining like crazy today but it finally stopped so  I actually got to take a walk! And I exercised some while watching youtube again.
Health- I made a wonderful Berry Vegan Milkshake that is filled with good things for me. I'll have a recipe on that coming. And today I only had half a cookie
Time-I cleaned around the house some. I read some and I made dinner for my family. I plan on watching a movie with everyone later if we can, though Dad won't like it. It's Sense and Sensibility.

Sunday:
Fitness- I took a walk but started feeling really bad so I came back in. It was probably from what I ate. I also exercised lightly while watching Downton Abbey, and I'm about to do some yoga before bed.
Health- The only 'bad' thing I had today was some pork at my Nanny's. I'll probably pay for that later. I also had some salad dressing that had cheese. And some baked beans.
Time- I was at my friend Jessica's most of the day :)

How my acne is today- 
More red, irritated and it's more painful. I have a patch on my jaw line/neck that keeps flaring up due to foods.  

Monday:
Fitness- I walked and did some leg exercises. I also walked around in the store quite a bit and carried the basket.
Health- I did have a half of a gluten free chocolate chip cookie :( but I made some scones to help me not eat more cookies :)
Time- I sad with my sister Brittany and talked for a lil bit. I also went grocery shopping with her and my mom.

My Acne Today-
Sadly, the same as yesterday :( 

Tuesday:
Fitness- I went for a walk this morning and jogged a little... but I was wearing flip flops so it killed me feet :P I did my normal tv show/youtube watching workouts. :)
Health- So far (at 1pm) I have had no cookies, no added sugar accept the little bit in some coconut milk... dang hidden sugar. I've eaten lots of fruits and veggies today! Strawberries, blueberries, spinach, onion, romaine, carrots,
Time- I've actually been sitting around since my jog cause my feet hurt so bad. I watched a movie with Brittany though so that was fun, and I'll be watching the Voice later :)

My acne today-
It's actually a teeny bit better today! Not as red or itchy!

Wednesday-
Fitness- I went for a walk and did only very little exercise. Because I was gone most of the day.
Health- I did have a little potato salad and some ketchup, coconut milk, and some natural food snacks, which all have a little added sugar. I also had half a peppermint candy :P
Time- Like I said I was gone most of the day. But I got to see some family I don't see offen.

My acne today-
About the same. It seemed more red and itchy at times than others. For some reason my scarring looked a little worse today, so I'm not sure why that was.

Thursday:
Fitness- Once again about the same was yesterday, just a walk and some light exercise.
Health- I kind of overloaded with my snacks. I had a banana with almond butter and coconut and almond milk. I overate a little and had too many nuts today :P
Time- I actually did some research for a video and filmed, and edited it. It is my first video about gluten intolerance.

My acne today-
A little more itchy than yesterday but not very red.

Saturday: (Yes i missed friday)
Fitness- Playing some games outside
Health- Yesterday I decided that I need to go on a gut healing 'cleanse'. There will be more about that in a later post. I had some cole slaw today which actually did bother me.
Time- I was at a youth party most of the day.

My acne today-
BAD!! The patch on my jaw is..healing but not all the way and I have a new patch by my lip starting out the same way and it's so irritated and itchy. I'm thinking my acne is linked with my gut. Unhappy gut. Unhappy skin :( 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you've probably heard about face mapping? It helped me to figure out what could be the causing breakouts in certain areas of my face. A lot of mine are from stress/hormones/sugar!

    I've heard that jawline breakouts can be linked with eating before bed, stress, kidney imbalance or weird reaction to toothpaste/mouthwash/lip balm! Apparently spearmint tea and going to bed around 10pm and waking up early (like 6am) can help with it. Not sure if it works but could be worth a try :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't, what is that?
      I have been doing lots of research and I honestly think it's coming from all of my gut and digestive issues!
      Yeah I go to bed way too late. Okay not THAT late, only like 11 30 or 12 but that's still too late :P

      Delete