Friday, June 28, 2013

♡ Gut Healing Entry 2- What I'm ACTUALLY Eating ♡

Some more foods I've been enjoying on my gut healing journey. (Click here for Entry 1 )

Lets start with some breakfast! :) 
The other morning I made a lovely mug cake! Oh and get this, it's totally Paleo! I used this recipe from pinterest but I used half sweet potato and half banana, and used sunflower seed butter in place of nut butter.
The other morning I made a frittata with zucchini, squash and fresh basil. Very yummy! 

 And just this morning I made eggs with shredded carrot, sweet potato, and squash. With some grapes on the side.

I've also been making my lovely fruit puree's in the morning some days. The last one I made was wonderful! It was pear, apple, cherry, and plum. I cooked everything down and blended it till applesauce consistency.



 As you can see I've been having lots of fish and green beans! I've also been eating LOTS of sweet potatoes but loving them! I'm still having my soup as well.


Changes:
Some changes from my original 'diet' plan have been (very few) raw bananas, pineapple and grapes. But other than that I think I've stayed with it all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment