Monday, June 10, 2013

♡ Paleo Favorites! ♡

I have been having some awesome paleo meals lately that I wanted to share with you all.
If you didn't know, I am gluten intolerant, and because of that I have many more intolerances. (dairy, corn, potato) So I eat a lot of paleo meals. Here are some of my favorites lately.

 Okay, so starting with breakfast, 90% of the time I have something like this! I call it a scramble. I cook some veggies on my stove. Lately I've been doing onion, squash and tomato. Then take those out and make my eggs. Sometimes I leave the eggs flat or hack them up scramble style and add my cooked veggies in.

 These 2 can be lunch or dinner. Sometimes for lunch I'll have left over veggies from breakfast since I make enough for 2 people. This day I had some tuna, a small side salad and some tomato. It was lovely!
And of course a nice salad is a great paleo meal. This was made with romaine, spinach, strawberries, blueberries and tomatoes.

 Now for snacks! Here I had some pecans, raisins, dried cranberries and blueberries.


 And lastly, I've really been loving strawberries. And just berries in general! They are packed with antioxidants and I love their taste.

What paleo foods do you love? :)

Stay Healthy

XX -Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment