Tuesday, June 4, 2013

♡ Beauty Uses for Coconut Oil! ♡

I love me some coconut oil. So I wanted to tell you about what you can use coconut oil for. It's great for even more than all this.


Beauty Uses For Coconut Oil-
1. Face moisturizer (Great for at night. I like to load it on.)
2. Eye 'cream' -Just pat some under your eyes, it has really helped my dark circles.
3. Lip balm- This works best for me if I massage it into my lips.
4. Body 'lotion'
5. Stretch marks
6. Cellulite -I've noticed a difference on my legs in this area.
7. Scarring
8. Razor burn- I use this after I shave, it helps a lot.
9. Nail oil
10. Natural SPF- It's not a very high SPF but it's better than nothing.
11. Hair Mask- I like to put this on the night before I wash my hair.
12. Mix with your shampoo- It doesn't leave your hair oily, trust me. :)
13. Anti frizz 'serum'- Just use a very little bit on the ends of your hair or wherever you need it.
14. Deodorant- Doesn't work amazingly but massage it in and it helps a little.
15. Acne treatment- You can either dot it on your breakouts or just use it like a face moisturizer and put a extra layer on your breakous.
16. Wrinkles/ anti aging- I can't say if this works for this or not but hey, it works for everything else. ;)
17. Tooth 'paste'- you can just put it on your toothbrush.
18. On bug bites
19. Eyelash 'serum'
20. For burns

2 comments:

  1. Hi Taylor!

    I love coconut oil too! I learned about it in a eco-beauty book I found in my library.

    I like to use coconut oil as an eye cream too. I learned that a really great eye cream is vitamin e oil and coconut oil. :)

    I actually use it on my eyebrows because I am trying to grow them out.

    Great Post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's cool!
      Hey I do that too! :)

      XX -Taylor

      Delete