Thursday, May 30, 2013

♡ Skin Goals! ♡

Okay so lately I have been so bad to my skin! I have been eating things with sugar and some meat and rice things... Well, my skin HATES those foods! I know that, but I keep eating them. Not only do they make me break out but they make me feel bad. Not very smart to keep eating them huh? So I thought it would be good to make a Skin Goal list. Or Skin To Do's. Whatever you wanna call it. These are things that I KNOW help my skin clear up but I'm just so stubborn that I haven't been doing them.

Skin Goals-
1. Wash face with honey at least once a day.
2. Use coconut oil twice a day.
3. Do not touch face!! (I'm so bad about this).
4. Don't eat 'sugar' 'rice' or meat (other than fish).
5. Take biotin everyday.
6. Change pillow case every two days.
7. Use a paper towel to dry face, not a reusable towel.
8. Try to sleep on back.
9. Eat 'skin loving' foods- berries, dark greens, green tea.
10. Drink LOTS of water!

So there you have it. Do you have any skin goals? I wanna know 'em :)



Stay Healthy,
XX -Taylor

2 comments:

  1. As someone who dealt with acne for a long time, I understand where you're coming from. My acne is completely healed now and has been for about three years, and it wasn't until I completely took chemicals out of my life that it went away. Changing your pillowcases is a good idea, but make sure you're not washing them with chemical laundry detergent or bleach. I use Seventh Generation, which you can find in most grocery stores, as well as Target. You're on the right track with makeup and skin care!

    Another thing is to just relax about it. I know it's difficult, but stress and worry are terrible for your skin.

    Coconut oil made me break out terribly - I've had better luck with argan oil and jojoba oil.

    Anyway, I just like talking about this stuff. I'm not trying to tell you what to do. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the advice! Yes, we use natural detergent as well :) I am a worrier for sure, but I'm working on it. Coconut oil actually works great for my skin, maybe it was just too heavy for you. My skin loves it though :)
      Oh not at all, I love talking about it too!! Thanks so much!!

      XX -Taylor

      Delete