Thursday, June 20, 2013

♡ Gut Healing Foods ♡

Hey everyone, I wanted to share what I've been eating lately that is easy on my gut and some very healing foods! (To see what I'm eating and not eating click here ) 


 I really love salmon cakes! They are cheap and sooo good! This day I had them with squash and roasted beats.
 Yeah... more squash. Zucchini this time! My dad cooked it on the grill. (Yes that's my vitamins on the side) (Squash and zucchini are very easy to digest.)
 Smoothies! This one was loaded with yummy berries! I've been trying to get lots of antioxidants.
 For a sweet treat or a 1st breakfast I've been making fruit puree! Here's what I do! :)

Chop up a bunch of fresh fruit. This day I did blueberry, strawberry, apple, and pineapple.



 Then I cook it all down in a pan...

Then just put it in a blender! ( I used the vitamix)

 And that's it! Yummy fruit puree!  

 I also made one with apple, banana, and pineapple. I think I like this one best so far, but I've only done these two.


 So that's all for now, more coming soon! :)

Stay Healthy
XX -Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment