Monday, June 24, 2013

♡ Farmers Market Trip- Lots of Skincare! ♡

Hey everyone. This past weekend Mom and I went to a Farmers Market. There were lots of skincare booths so of course I had to take some pictures!




 The first skincare booth I was taken with was A Southern Lady Skin Care! She had some samples of some soap so I got 3! I really like them so far.
I didn't get a picture of it but she has this amazing cream with strawberry that smells wonerful! Her soaps smell great! Her website




 Then there was Sweet Earth Soy. The owner uses her own herbs in her products and everything smells amazing! I can't wait to try her lip balm, I'm planning on getting the chai lipbalm that has a mauvey pink color to it. Seriously how adorable are her soaps?! They are such a unique shape! (on her facebook it says she has shampoo and conditioner bars as well.
She has HUGE samples for anyone who wants it. This soap has aloe, green tea and cucumber! I haven't used it yet but it smells so luxurious! Her website.


 Then we just got some basic plums and pears. These are my favorite kind of pears! They are so juicey and sweet!
So that was all for this trip! I LOVED seeing the skincare booths and I'm gonna try not to go too crazy when I actually remember to bring my money :P

No comments:

Post a Comment