Friday, February 28, 2014

♡ Spa Night- Dry Skin Savers ♡

Alrighty so once or twice a week I like to have a full out spa night. I'm talking scrubs, masks, oils, EVERYTHING. 
Here is what I used this week...Which all happen to be great winter skin savers. So if you have dull, dry skin you might want to check these things out. Full reviews are coming of most of these so I'll keep it short. ;)


Face:
Andalou Naturals Apricot Cleansing Milk- I've only used this a few times and love it.
DIY Face Scrub- I made this with honey, olive oil, and baking soda. It was pretty gentle and only made my acne slightly red, not much at all. (the scrub is in the green cup)
DIY Face Mask- Made with honey and a bit of lemon juice. I'm starting to use this 1-3 times a week to see if it'll brighten my skin/hyperpigmentation.
Andalou Naturals Toning Refresher(not shown),
Rainwater Botanicals Antioxidant Serum,
Rwainwater Botanicals Skin Repair Serum,
Shea Butter





 
Body:
DIY Scrub- The same one as on my face since I had some left.
Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body wash,
Acure Lemongrass Lotion

Lips:
Weleda Everon Lip Balm.

The book I was reading was Prodigy by Marie Lu. (But I'm currently reading Hunger Games and Perfect Lies)
I also had a cup of mandarin spice tea.

 
So what are your spa night must haves or winter skin savers?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment