Monday, February 3, 2014

♡ January Favorites- Natural ♡


(Deep Steep Body Butter, Andalou Naturals Toning Refresher, Rainwater Botanicals Antioxidant Serum)

Rainwater Botanicals Antioxidant Serum-
I love my face oils an this one is no exception. It smells like sweet blueberries. It's very moisturizing. (Review to come)

Andalou Naturals Blossom + Leaf Toner-
I have actually been using this in place of a cleanser and it works great. Not a fan of the scent though. (Review to come)

Deep Steep Body Butter-
The only thing I don't like about this is that it's too thick for my whole body an takes so long to rub in on my arms or legs. So I only use this on my feet, hands, and elbows most of the time. But it works very well for that. It's very moisturizing, great for winter skin. Not oily or greasy an soaks in very well.

Legend by Marie Lu-
I really enjoyed this book! It got me interested from the first page! I give it 4 and 1/4 stars (out of 5). I'm currently reading the 2nd one to this and loving it as well.

Eating Raw-
I haven't made a post on this yet but I will. I've been enjoying my morning smoothies, and sometimes even a smoothie for dinner. They can actually be pretty filling if you put the right things in them.
I've also been liking eating dates in place of candy or other sugary foods. These actually taste like caramel! It's crazy awesome.

Blogging-
Yes, blogging. 
I have always loved it but lately that's all I want to do with my free time! I would love to be a full time blogger/youtuber but right now it won't cut it. I hope it can in the (hopefully near) future. So thank you for viewing this blog, and thank you to my followers...without you guys, I would have no one to write for. If you aren't following my blog I would really appreciate it. And if you like what you read, share on facebook and twitter to help grow this blog. :) <3 


Micah-
Of course I ALWAYS love my boyfriend, but I got to see him several times this month, which was great! We went to the movies a few times (which works well since I work there ;)). One of my favorite things to do with him is snuggling on the couch together. Reading, watching movies, it doesn't matter. As long as I've got someone to snuggle with, I'm good. (Part one of our long distance relationship story)
Plus I love seeing him play music. It's great to see him doing that he loves. I actually have a vlog of them playing (vlog here)


No comments:

Post a Comment