Saturday, March 1, 2014

♡ My Natural Nighttime Skincare Routine + Extras ♡


And this is my nighttime routine for my skin! The severity of my acne is not determined by the products I use but by the foods I eat... This day I had some potato chips that contained milk and sugar...not to mentioned it's packaged food so my skin wasn't happy with me at all. My active acne was more red, itchy, and inflamed. I do use a few products to heal up acne faster so that helps. My acne tends to stick around for a while. If I stick to a clean (by clean I mean ONLY fruits, and veggies) my skin is MUCH happier. For my Morning routine, click here

If you haven't notice, most of my skincare routine is either Andalou Naturals or Rainwater Botanicals. Andalou is cheaper for how much you get since RB sizes are much smaller but both are lovely.
Andalou Naturals (things are cheaper on luckyvitamin.com, iherb.com, or vitacost.com
Rainwater Botanicals

Cleanse-
Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk (review here)

Tone-
Andalou Naturals Blossom + Leaf Toning Refresher (review here) I use this on a cotton pad. It wastes less and gets every inch of your skin.

Treat-
Rainwater Botanicals Spot Treatment (review here) 
After I use this I wait about 15 minutes before moisturizing so it has time to soak into my skin before my moisturizer moves it around.

Moisturize-
Rainwater botanicals Antioxidant (review here) OR Skin Repair Serum (Review here)
AND if I want even more moisture I use my Avalon Organics Ultimate Night Cream, and sometimes I'll just use that. I don't like to use this everyday because it does have a longer ingredient list and has some preservatives. (Review here) 

 Extras- I use these sometimes but not everyday.

Acne Toner-
This is just water and a few drops of tea tree oil. When I make this again I want to get aloe juice to use in place of water. Tea Tree oil is naturally good for acne.

Shea Butter-
This is very moisturizing and I even used it on acne one night and it seemed to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment