Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wishlist Wenesday- Andalou Naturals

I haven't done one of these in a while, so here's what I'd like to purchase soon.

Andalou Naturals Hyaluronic DMAE Lift & Film Cream-
Claims- "Fruit Stem Cell Complex, DMAE, and hyaluronic acid join forces for a visible face lift. Together, these age-defying bioactives help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, fade hyperpigmentation for even skin tone, and improve overall texture for a visibly lifted, firmer, more youthful complexion."

Why I Want It:
I want to try this mainly for the hyaluronic acid. My skin loves that stuff. It draws moisture out of the air to hydrate your skin. The more moisture in the air, the more it gives your skin. I hear Andalou's moisturizers are a gel texture which I really like.
It also claims to improve skin's texture. My skin's texture is a little rough in most places from acne and acne scaring, plus my skin just isn't very smooth. 

 Get Started Brightening Kit:
 Kit Contains:
- .8oz Meyer Lemon Creamy Cleanser
- .5oz Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask
- 1oz Clementine + C Illuminating Toner
- .4oz Probiotic + C Renewal Cream
- .4oz Purple Carrot + C Luminous Night Cream


Why I Want It- 
As I have mentioned I have lots of hyperpigmentation. So I feel like this is just what my skin needs for that. It uses Vitamin C (which is naturally brightening) and honey (also naturally brightening). I'm most looking forward to trying the creamy cleanser, toner, probiotic cream, and night cream. The mask would be nice to try too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment