Saturday, February 8, 2014

♡ Skincare Saturday #6- Rainwater Botanicals Antioxidant Serum ♡

I love face oils, and I love the Skin Repair Serum so I was excited to try this.

Claims- 
 Formulated to battle the effects of time using natural ingredients rich in antioxidants. This serum smell like a blueberry picking adventure in the summer and goes on lightly and easily. Perfect to go under makeup, soaks in quickly delivering rich emollients deep into skin.. No pore clogging waxes or toxic fragrances. Only the finest quality vegetable oils and ingredients for a fresh, clean complexion. Natural plant oils, extracts and essential oils lend their heavenly summer time fragrance as well as healthy skin benefits.

The Rainwater Botanicals Antioxidant Woodland Blueberry Serum is a great face oil. For one...It smells like those Jimmy Dean sausage/blueberry pancake bites (anyone remember those?), it smells soo good. I actually just ordered the Woodland Blueberry perfume sample.. Yes I want to smell like a blueberry pancake sausage bite. No shame.
It is very moisturizing and actually soaks in well without looking "oily" and it doesn't leave a residue. It gives a nice glow to my skin and makes my skin look healthier. 
It doesn't do anything for my acne/hyperpigmentation but that's not what it's for. It's actually for anti aging- But prevention is just as good as treatment I hear. ;)

Overall this is a great skin oil! I can (and do) use it morning and night and it's not overly moisturizing. It makes me skin look soft and healthy.


Will I buy this again?
Probably!! 

Price?
You get 1oz for $10.85. Not bad at all. I've had mine for over a month and have a little less than half left.

No comments:

Post a Comment