Tuesday, February 18, 2014

3 Morning Smoothies

Since being more raw I pretty much always start my day with a big smoothie! Yes, I do use mostly frozen fruits... 1. It's cheaper than buying fresh fruits and freezing them yourself and 2. It's fast. If you have the time and money to freeze your own raw fruits, by all means go for it. :)

Smoothie 1: Strawberry "Milkshake"
This ended up being more like a milkshake since I was out of orange juice.
What I used-
Rice milk,
strawberries,
peaches,
half a banana,
vanilla 

#2- Sick Day Smoothie-
I woke up with a cold the other day so I wanted to start out with lots of good fruits and vitamins to kick it in the butt.
What I used-
Strawberries,
blueberries,
banana,
lemon juice,
orange juice,
2 probiotics (I emptied them into my drink and mixed it in)
 

#3 Tropical Smoothie-
Mango,
Pineapple,
peach,
banana,
strawberry,
orange juice,
a splash of almond, coconut or rice milk,
canned coconut milk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment