Wednesday, February 12, 2014

♡ Natural Haul- Rainwater Botanicals, Vitamin Shoppe & More ♡

Another Haul? YEP! :)


From Lucky Vitamin- I finally got my Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash. I love it already! (just posted a Weleda review here)

The Vitamin Shoppe- 
Badger Cuticle Care,
Out of Africa Vanilla Shea Butter,
Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk,
Vitacare Pomegranate Toothpaste,
Weleda Calendula Toothpaste- This is terrible, I'm returning it.

 Rainwater Botanicals-
Natural Deoderant- Madagastar,
Troubled Skin Serum- Biggest size (2. oz), This works great for my skin and it feels so nice on my skin and works for acne.
Skin Repair Serum- (1. oz) Works for acne and scarring. And everything from Rainwater Botanicals smells amazing!
Pimple Potion,
Perfume samples- Autumn and Woodland Berry.

Here is my Rainwater Botanicals review with the Troubled Skin Serum, Skin Repair, and Pimple Potion. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some interesting products, I shall have to watch your video when I'm on lunch break :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving the RB and Andalou products! I'm about to post my review for the Andalou products I currently have. Okay thanks so much!

      Delete