Tuesday, February 4, 2014

♡ January Empties (And lots of them) ♡

I've been collecting up my empties for a couple of months, so I'd say it's time to share them.

 Time to toss the rest of my non natural makeup.

Revlon eyeshadows,
Wet n Wild eyeshadows,
Covergirl eyeshaow,
Maybelline cream eyeshadow,
Covergirl Powder,
NYC Lip gloss,
Revlon lip butter,
ELF Lip gloss,
Rimmel concealer,
Revlon Balm stain-
Not buying any of these again, I'm glad to see them all go- Goodbye chemicals and toxins...

 Derma E Fruit Scrub- This was way too harsh for my sensitive and made my acne more red and irritated.
Blissoma Mild Rice Cleanser- I love this stuff! It's pricey but it's worth it. It's so gentle and leaves my skin clean, fresh and moisturized- I would repurchase. (review here)

Always Native Tea Tree & Calendula Soap- This was very nice. It had a good scent to it and cleaned well without being too drying. My skin was soft after using this. I would repurchase.
Canus Goat Milk Soap-
Pear (I think it was pear, my mom got it for me and doesn't really remember haha)- This had a nice light scent, cleansed well and was fairly moisturizing.
Original- I didn't like the scent of this too much but it was VERY moisturizing. Great for winter skin.

 Acure Mint Shampoo- This was great...for the first half. It cleansed my hair well and volumized some. But about half way through that stopped...It still washed my hair perfectly fine and smelled great (like mint and rosemary) but not as much volume. I might repurchase but not soon.

Burts Bees Milk & Honey Lotion-
I loved this! It smelled so sweet and warm. The ingredients aren't the best but I'm okay haing it once in a while. It moisturizes very well and soaks in quickly.

 Dr. Teals Epsom Salt-
This smells great and is very relaxing for a warm bath. It has perfumes in it and it doesn't say it's a natural fragrance so I don't know about that. Might repurchase but would get unscented.


Sepia Homeopathic Remedy-

Love this little guy. You can use it for nausea, and car sickness. Maybe even more uses than that. It works great and I'll be getting it again.
Evening Primrose Oil-
Great for any female... I take it a week before my period and it helps A LOT!! It helps with PMS, breakouts, and more. Already repurchased.


 Pumpkin Pie Wax Melt (Soy Candles and Things)- 
This had a nice scent to it but it wasn't very strong. Won't repurchase.

Zhena's Gypsy Tea- Acai Berry-
This was a great fruit tea. I'd repurchase.

Yogi Berry Detox-
Great detoxing tea. I don't like this as much as the Skin Detox but I would repurchase.

Tazo Refresh Mint Tea-
It was okay but I wasn't crazy about it. It was a little bitter. Probably won't repurchase.

Stretch Island Fruit Chews-
These were okay but not that great. Probably won't repurcase.

Cliff Kids Fruit Ropes-
I love these! They are like fruit candy! Will repurchase.

Simply Balance Fruit Snacks-
These are great! They are perfect for sticking in my pocket for a pick me up snack to hold my over till my lunch. Very tasty and I've already repurchased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment