Saturday, February 22, 2014

♡ My Natural Morning Skincare Routine ♡

Yay! I love skincare routines! I do plan on simplifying my routine after I use some things up because I do use a lot of products (more so at night), and it's not needed.
I think all you need in the morning for the winter is a...
creamy cleanser,
toner (to balance PH and prep for moisture),
and a moisturizer with SPF (My SPF moisturizer isn't deep enough for me so I have one for moisture, one for SPF)
But here is my current morning skincare routine for the winter time. My skin is always sensitive but this time of year it's more dry.



Cleanse-
Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk- (Review here)

Tone-
Andalou Naturals Blossom + Leaf Toner (Review Here)

Treat-
Rainwater Botanicals Spot Treatment (review here), After putting this on I let it soak in for about 10 to 15 minutes before moisturizing.

Moisturize-
Rainwater Botanicals Troubled Skin Serum (review here). 
Sometimes that's not enough moisture so occasionally I have to use a face oil after it (those will be shown in my nighttime routine)

SPF-
Andalou Naturals Daily Defense (review here

No comments:

Post a Comment