Wednesday, February 5, 2014

♡ My Go-To Raw Breakfast ♡

(I know I've been posting mostly everyday lately, if it's too much or too overwhelming to try and read everything I'll cut back. Let me know what you think in the comments.)

You might know that I'm working on having more raw foods lately (there's gonna be a whole post and video coming later this week on that), so here is what I typically have for breakfast. 

Water-
Yes I have a cup or 2 of warm water when I first get up to get everything going and get re-hydrated from the night.

Next I normally have a smoothie and a whole fruit(s).
My favorite ingredients for smoothies are frozen mangos, peaches, pineapple, coconut milk, banana, raspberries, spinach and orange juice (no sugar added of course). (note: i don't use all of those things together in one smoothie haha)



Sometimes I'll make a fruit salad with orange, apple, banana (sometimes), and berries. 
This normally keeps me full till about 11:30 or so.


 (for this smoothie I had banana, mango, peach, pineapple and spinach. Plus my juice.)

What are some raw things you like for breakfast? 

No comments:

Post a Comment