Sunday, February 16, 2014

♡ Skincare Saturday #7- Avalon Organics Ultimate Night Cream ♡

Time for another Skincare Saturday! Here's my thoughts on the Avalon Organics Ultimate Night Cream...





I have a love/hate relationship with this cream..
I hate:
The scent. It's a nice lavender scent but it's SO strong, I can't help but think it's irritating my skin even just a little. Also, there is a very long ingredient list and there's a few preservatives in it I try to not use to much.

I love:
The way it makes my skin feel IF I apply it right. If I just use a thin layer it makes my skin SO SOFT! I like that there's hyaluronic acid in it, which is probably why it makes my skin so soft. Since hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the air into your skin to hydrate it, it works all night to keep your skin hydrated. I do use this as a hand cream sometimes and it works great.

This is claimed to " illuminate" skin, but I don't really notice anything like that at all. The best I can say for this is it smooths my skin and softens it.

2 comments:

  1. I've not tried any products from Avalon, I sit on the fence about some of the ingredients, I love lavender but hate when it overpowers a product so I dare say I wouldn't enjoy this cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, I don't like strong scents, but light scents. and this is VERY scented. Same here, they have a very long ingredient list so I feel weir about layering this with my serums and such. I can't wait to try the Andalou natural moisturizers though, love everything I've tried from that brand! :)

      Delete