Sunday, May 5, 2013

♡ Homemaid (Paleo) Herb Crackers! ♡

Yes I am a little excited about all these new Paleo things! I can actually eat things I like without worrying about the gluten! These crackers are great for guacamole (which I make almost every night!) I got this recipe here ! Even those this might sound hard they are really easy!

What you need:
2 cups almond meal
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp water
1 egg white
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp coconut oil (melted)
(1.5 tsp rosemary or herb of your choice) I used rosemary and italian seasoning and fresh garlic!

So I totally forgot to take pictures before puting these in the oven. But here is what you do...

1. Preheat oven to 180C (350F)
2. Combine almond meal and salt (and herbs if you like) in a medium mixing bowl. (All the dry things)
3. In a small bowl mix water, egg white, olive oil and coconut oil. (All of the wet ingredients)
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until you’ve created a dough.
5. For thin, crispy crackers, place half of the dough between 2 sheets of baking paper and roll flat.
6. Remove the top piece of baking paper and cut the dough into cracker-sized squares (I use a pizza cutter).
7. Repeat with the second half of the dough.
8. Transfer to baking sheets.
9. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
10. Let cool and serve with dip of your choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment