Sunday, May 19, 2013

♡ Rainwater Botanicals Unboxing, Demo, and First Impsression. ♡

Hey everyone! Last week I got a some things from Rainwater Botanicals, and I did a video for it, so I wanted to show you that and give a lil update of a few thoughts on it so far.

Healing Earth Facial Soap- Gentley cleans without drying but does leave my face just a bit tight feeling. It foams but it doesn't leave it red. AT ALL! Which is crazy to me that it doesn't cause redness!
Skin Repair Serum- A oil type serum. It's very moisturizing and great for night and even daytime for me.
Troubled Skin Serum- A creamy thin serum. It's light and blends in very well. I like a lot of moisturizer so I do two pumps of it.
Dead Sea Salt- I use this as a mask about two times a week. My skin feels very clarified after using and fresh.
Pimple Potion Spot Treatment- Okay I know I haven't been using these long but I think this really works! Within a couple of days.

I will be doing a whole review on everything in a couple of weeks,
What have you tried from RB?

Stay Healthy
-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment