Sunday, May 26, 2013

♡ May Favorites- Natural, Clothes, Food and more! ♡

It's time for May Favorites!! I have lots of natural skincare products and other fun stuff!


Rainwater Botanicals- Ache Spot Treatment - I use this 2 to 3 times a day. Reduces breakout redness, size, and speeds healing.

Rainwater Botanicals- Skin Repair Serum - I use this at night. It is so moisturizing and really evens out my skin. When I wake up in the morning my skin is so soft and smooth.

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange- Perfume - I adore this scent! Just like a smoothie!

Soap - The soap is great, The scent really stays on your skin (which I love).

Pacifica Tinted Lipbalm- Sugared Fig - Smells great, pretty purple color. The only thing I don't like is that it wears kind of weird and can get kind of peel-y? :P

Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Body Wash - This really is very moisturizing! It smells amazing and again, the scent stays. :)



Gogo Applesauce- Love this stuff!
Cliff Fruit Ropes- This are like healthy candy!
Starbucks glazed cashews with pomegranate and vanilla- This again kind of like candy to me, slightly sweet and a great filling snack!


My new water bottle from Target! It's glass and so pretty!

 Lace Dress from Kholes - So glad I finally found a lace dress!

Striped Dress from Target - Love this dress, it fits me perfectly!

No Boundaries Seamless Bra - This is amazing! If you are a girl you need to try these! They are from Walmart for only $5!

And there you have it! My May Favorites! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment