Wednesday, May 29, 2013

♡ Rainwater Botanicals Skincare Review! ♡

I have been trying out a few things from Rainwater Botanicals , And been loving them! I wanted to share them with you!

Healing Earth Facial Soap - $5.50- This is a great face soap! It's the only foaming soap that doesn't make my skin red and irritated. The only thing is that it leaves my skin kind of tight feeling and needing moisturizer.
It smells so earthy and lovely!


Troubled Skin Serum - $15.00- This is one of my favorites! It's a very light serum, but it is moisturizing enough to wear alone (even though I often don't). It is so silky and blends in so easily! Great for if you're in a rush, it has a pump so it's very easy to use. Gives your skin a healthy glow, and smells earthy.

Intense Skin Repair Serum- $11.00- (Another favorite), This is a great night-time moisturizer. Even though it's a oil, it is very easy to blend and soaks in well. When I apply this, the next morning my skin is soft, and glowing! (all of these serums and moisturizers give your skin a healthy glow). It smells sweet and floral. Be careful about the top, it comes loose on it's own. This can be used for the treatment of ''acne, scarring, wrinkles, dry skin, and other skin complaints."

Nourishing Facial Cream with Carrot & Pumpkin- $11.75- I haven't used this a ton yet. It's very thick and rich and very moisturizing, the only think I don't like about the feel of it is it can feel a bit waxy on my skin. So I think I'll just be using it at night cause it's pretty heavy, but great if you need something thick!
It smells like carrot, rose and a bit like licorice. Once again this has a pump for easy use.


Pimple Potion Spot Treatment- (They are currently out of stock on this at the moment but I'll let you know when it's back)$8.00- Another favorite! This stuff works, it doesn't dry out breakouts. For me, it helps with the redness and size of my breakout and helps them heal faster. It doesn't work overnight for me but it does help. It has a very soothing scent, kind of floral.



Dead Sea Mud- $5.00- I feel like this is a very clarifying and detoxifying mask. My pores literally feel so cleansed after using this! My skin feels very smooth and fresh after using it. I use it about 2 times a week.

Overall- I am VERY happy with RB products! I have never used a skincare brand that I've liked so much!! Using these things makes my skin glow and just look healthy. I'm gonna be trying more things from them for sure!
I love that their stuff is totally natural and AFFORDABLE! That's hard to find with natural products.
I would recommend Rainwater Botanicals to anyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment