Wednesday, May 15, 2013

♡ What's On My Bathroom Counter? ♡

Hi everyone! I wanted to show you what I kepp on my bathroom counter :)


Derma E Hyaluronic Acid Night Creme-
This is a great moisturizer. It smells good and is so silky!


Rainwater Botanicals-
Trouble Skin Serum,
Dead Sea Mud,
Skin Repair Serum,
Pimple Potion,

I'm just starting these but really like everything so far. :)

 Yes To Tomatoes- Ache Lotion- This is okay, pretty drying and I don't see much difference.
Yes To Cucumbers- Moisturizer with SPF 30- This isn't a 'moisturizer' at all. If you have any dry skin it clings to it. I have to mix it with another moisturizer. If I don't it gets patchy and kind of peels off. It also is VERY white.
Derma E Exfoliating Scrub with Fruit Enzymes and Dead Sea Salt-
I actually really like this. It smells great and is very creamy. It gets my skin so clean without being drying.
Dove Go Fresh Deoderant- Non natural, nice smell but doesn't work that great.
Tom's Strawberry Toothpaste- Nice toothpaste that taste pretty good.
Coconut oil- I love this stuff. I use it on my face and neck at least two times a day. Or anywhere really!

 Rainwater Botanicals Healing Earth Facial Soap-
Once again, just starting to use this but love it so far! It foams but get this... it doesn't irritate my skin and make it all red!
Honey- I use this to wash my face, it's amazing, cleansing, and moisturizing!
(Healing Earth Soap)

So there you have it! What are your bathroom counter must haves? :)




2 comments: