Wednesday, May 8, 2013

♡ April Empties! ♡

Hey everyone! Sorry this is a bit late!

* (I'll repurchase or I already have)

 Better Homes Butterscotch Maple Cream melting blocks- It was okay but not natural.
Bath and body works candles- Winter, 'Tis The Season- Again, okay but not natural.
*Meyer's hand soap- Pretty good and more natural than 'normal' soap.
*Evening Primrose Oil- I've talked about how much I love this on my channel, if you are a female I think this would be great!
Tazo calm chamomile- Not my favorite sleepy tea at all.
*Honey- I use this to wash my face and it's great!

Bath and Body Works- Pink chiffon and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin triple moisturizer- Didn't work that great.
Pink Chiffon body spray- Great smell and I don't mind using this on my clothes.
Country Chic shower gel- This dried out my skin.
Twilight Woods germ x- This also dried out my skin.
Yes To Tomatoes face mask sample- I didn't see much of a difference with this but it lasts a good 5 or 6 uses. Only $2
Nelsons Pure & Clear treatment gel- This worked pretty good but not amazingly.
Crest toothpaste- Not much to say about this. It's toothpaste haha.
ELF lip gloss-Fair- It was kind of sticky but I like their other colors.
Revlon Lip Butter- Pink Truffle- I liked this at first but it was really thick and not as balmy as I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment