Sunday, April 7, 2013

♡ Photo Diary- My Week In Photos! ♡


Monday- We went to Martins and I got a very yummy salad and my favorite water, Dasani...Yes I have a favorite water haha.
While I was out I picked up the Country Chic mini shower gel, because I had a coupon so it was free! And I found my sunglasses, they were lost since last year.
I also made some guacamole! The avocado was PERFECT!
Me and my mom took a walk and the sky was gorgeous, it was also very windy though :P
I tried the Silk Amlond Milk Yogurt in Raspberry but it was really bland and watery! I didn't like it at all!

 
Tuesday- I actually made a fruit and avocado smoothie it was actually really good!
I started Sense and Sensibility for school. And since I'm almost done I don't have much to do. I'm also readying The Fallacy Detective. It's a logic book.
For lunch I made a yummy salad!
I also exercised on the bike downstairs for 30 minutes! I was very pleased with myself for it to! :)
 
Wednesday- I had some eggs for breakfast with ketchup and orange tomatoes.
Me and mom watch Gone, it was pretty good but way too much cussing for me :P
For lunch I had a GlutenFreeda burrito that was VERY good!
I tried to make my own green tea frap and the flavor wasn't bad actually!
And guess what....More guacamole, with some lentil crackers! haha I didn't even realize I had so much avocado this week!
 
 
Thursday- Today I wanted to wear something very comfy so I went with a flowy tank top, my cardigan and some jeans. But the jeans aren't very comfortable :P
I finally finished Under The Never Sky!
We went to Good Foods after leaving the hospital (check out my Yoga/Fitness Challenge Week #1 to know why we were there) to get some stuff for dinner. But they didn't have the salmon we were looking for, although they had my favorite gluten free bagels. (I actually showed it in a Health Store Vlog)
So then we wen't to Kroger and they had everthing we needed :)
 
Aparently I forgot to take pictures for Friday, and I don't really remember what I did. I think I just exercised and read and stuff like that :)
 
 
Friday-
Yes these are all food pictures... For breakfast I made a rockin smoothie and some Van's french toast sticks (they are amazing). For lunch my cousin had a late easter party and the desert table was so cute! I had a healthy lunch though. I made a little sweet treat smoothie with banana, almond butter and almond milk. A very fresh dinner with cucumber and tomatoes and some great rice pudding with cinnamon :)

Let me know how you like these posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment