Monday, April 29, 2013

♡ I'm Going Natural- Why + Q&A (ask me) ♡

Hi everyone! I wanted to talk a little bit about a big part of my life lately.
Over the past half year or so I've really been looking into natural products more.
Since I eat so healthy and natural I want to change to all natural beauty products as well. I am really passionate about healthy things so talking about this makes me so happy!
 I've been learning more about the ingedients in 'normal' products that can have some bad affects on us. All of the harsh chemicals and things that you can't even pronounce kind of scares me into not wanting to use those things. I want to use what is truly good for my skin that won't harm me.
Our skin soaks up more than 70% of what we put on it, so why wouldn't we want to use natural things? I know I do!
As I use up my non-natural products I'm replacing them with the natural ones. My skin is reacting so well to natural products, I've been using honey, green tea, and coconut oil for my skincare and it seriously clears my acne SO much more than the skincare products FOR acne!
Pretty much, I just want to know what I'm using in my beauty products, so I'm really trying to use up as many products as I can so I can get the natural things.
If you have any more questions on why I'm doing this or any questions related to this or not, leave them in the comments, I'm going to be doing a Q&A video on my channel if I get enough questions, so ask away!
I hope you join my on this 'switch to natural' journey. I'm so excited!
Who else is into natural products? What are your favorites?

Don't forget to leave any questions below for my Q&A video!!

Stay Healthy,
XX -Taylor




2 comments:

  1. Hello, I think that is quiet similar of what I used to think ,I mean I have those dark circles and I dont want just hide them and make a coverage with foundation so I keep using natural things and if you go to the beauty store there isnt noone of natural things as well everything were added by a chemicals stuffs,But hey! I discovered you`re channel on a channel I mean a comment ...of long distance relationship,and hey I forget to say that I only keep using BB cream of a bit coverage and for acne I just use Bunzac cream and it works as well,good luck I would like to give you my email so we would keep in touch...so If you would just leave me you`re email and I will text you :) Thanks for you`re helping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha, yeah for me natural is the way to go :) Oh cool, on Nikki's video? Or the one with the girl and her boyfriend meeting after 3 years? haha. Yeah my email is herewithme543@live.com :)

      XX -Taylor

      Delete