Wednesday, April 10, 2013

♡ March Favorites! ♡

Here are my March favorites!
Beauty Favorites-
Burts Bees Super Shiney Conditioner - This smells amazing and is a nice conditioner!
Derma E Hyaluronic Acid Night Creme - I love this moisturizer! It smells really fresh and is really rich. (I use it in the day time as well.)


Food favorites-
Van's Honey Nut Crunch cereal- Taste amazing and it's gluten free!
Sour Jelly Belly's- Not healthy at all but they are my candy weakness.
Rosemary Potatoes - One of my favorite things for lunch or dinner and sooo easy!
Chocolate Chex- A gluten free cereal. It is perfect for those chocolate cravings...I get those like everyday :P


Other-
Tulip Persona!
My Chicks,
The Kittens,
The Host - This is a HUGE favorite!! It's a link to the book but I saw the movie as well and I. LOVED. IT!! It was like reading the book again! I laughed, cried, and I'd pay to see it at least one more time on the big screen! I can't say enough good things about it! Just. AMAZING!!

XX -Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment