Tuesday, April 9, 2013

♡ March Empties, Spending Ban ♡

Hey everyone, I'm so glad you decided to read this. :)
I thought I would post my March Empties for those of you who don't watch my youtube. Just products I used up in March and if I'll get them again.
Also, in the month of April I am gonna try to go all month without buying anything that I don't need, if I do so, I'll allow myself to buy only one or two things the next month. (I'm also doing a 30 Fitness/Yoga challenge in April, click here to see that.)

(I'm trying to use only natural products so most of this stuff isn't natural)


Bath and body works Warm Vanilla Sugar body butter- It was good for my dry hands, elbows and feet. Won't repurchase.
Bath and Body Works Apple hand soap- It dried out my hands. Won't repurchase.
Sensodyne tooth paste- I didn't like the taste. Won't repurchase.
Vitamin E- Haha there isn't much to say, might get it again might not.


Revlon Colorstay base coat- It was good but I'm not going to repurchase.
Sugar Fresh lip balms- Very thick and moisturizing. But the full size is $20, Not getting the full size :P
EOS Honeydew lipbalm- It was working okay for me but it started drying out my lips. So for now I'm not gonna repurchase.
L'oreal Color Riche Balm in Caring Coral- It was good for a sheer balm but nothing special, not repurchasing.


(Sorry for the weird lighting)
Mario Badescu-
Special Cucumber Lotion- I used up 2 samples of this and it was okay. Not the best toner and it didn't do much for my skin...at all :P
Enzyme Cleansing Gel- It was nice as a cleanser but again did nothing for my skin.
Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15- This was actually a great moisturizer but has a paraben.

St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub- This scrub smells amazing! But I think it irritated my very sensitive skin, making my breakous more red right after using it.
(I'm not repurchasing any of the full sizes or the scrub.)

So I'm glad I cleared out some more products! Have you used any of these? What did you think? :)

XX -Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment