Thursday, April 25, 2013

Paleo Bread!

My first try at a Paleo recipe! I was very nervous but this stuff is great!! This is not my own recipe, I got it from pinterest, here is the link to the recipe I followed! http://goop.com/recipes/breakfast/paleo-bread

You will need:
  • 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
  • 2 tablespoons coconut flour
  • 1/4 cup golden flaxseed meal
  • 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
  • 5 eggs
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar


  •  You mix all of the dry ingredients together in a food prossesor, (I don't see why you can't just mix it by hand if you wanted)
    Then add all of the wet ingredients to it and mix again, I had to scrape down the sides one time.

     Then just pour it into your loaf pan lined with parchment paper and bake for about 40 minutes or till it looks kind of like this.

    And that's it! Very easy and really good! This bread is great for toast! Check out my healthy pinterest board for more Paleo or gluten free recipes!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment