Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sugar Detox Diary #2

Here's #1

Here i will be writing my sugar intake. By that I mean any kind of sugar that isn't fruit. If I didn't have fruit I would be lost. Since I am trying to heal my gut from gluten damage.

Monay-
Cup of hot ginger tea with a small spoon of honey

Tuesday-
A few chocolate chips in my trial mix,
Hot tea with coconut sugar,
Speghetti (and 2 other GF pasta's) with sauces that probably had a little sugar

Wednesday-
Chinese rice noodles (that might have some sugar in it but I don't know)

Thursday- 
4 GF pancakes with fruit topping (with honey) (I didn't have 4 all at one time haha)
Sweet potato with brown sugar (I didn't know it had sugar till AFTER I ate it :P)

Friday- I didn't have any sugar at ALL today!! :)

Saturday-....I honestly did terrible today. I had some chocolate pudding with chocolate chips and whipped cream (non paleo-fied) and I had right much of it. As well as some 60% cacao chips and almond butter. Seriously, I am gonna try to be very strict next month. I PROMISE

Sunday- A few chocolate chips (the same as yesterday) and a cup of tea with a little honey. 

Monday-
2 cups hot tea with honey, chocolate icecream with marshmallows.

Tuesday- 3 cups hot tea with honey. almond butter, choc. chips.

Wednesday-
1 GF pancake with choc. chips and fruit sauce (made with honey). 1 small spoonful almond butter, a few choc. chips.

Okay so altogether I think I only went 1 day without ANY sugar. So my stomach had still been hurting and I've been constantly getting more and more acne. So next month once again, NO sugar but fruit. I will probably have a few cheat days but I'm gonna try to have more days without sugar than with. I can do this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment